Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day #66

Day #66 - Breaking ground!



Not only is this the day they are breaking ground on our house but it is the number of the greatest hockey player who ever lived. Mario! Today is the Pens home opener as well. It is a good day all the way around! As soon as I leave work today we are heading out to check it out and take some pics. I will post them as soon as I can. 

We are so excited that I don't think either of us can take it anymore! Hurry up and wait now. 

*Edit* no ground breaking today. Too cold I guess... and the Pens lost. 



Lessons Learned:

  • When it is 7 degrees don't count on anything on the exterior getting done. It was way too cold for anyone to be outside for more than a few minutes. 
  • Fluery is either hot or cold in the net. 

No comments:

Post a Comment