Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day #5


Day #5 - Make it rain!!



Got a call from the mortgage company yesterday. They need a lot of information. They actually want you to show 2 months worth of bank statements and explain every deposit AND show documents! REALLY!? I think I am going to be real creative when it comes to some of them. As if I don't have enough hoops to jump through... now i have to deal with this bull shit. To boot they need at least 2 years worth of tax returns... I just packed them up. They are in the BACK of a storage unit. I was told previous year tax return is all I needed... guess what... that is all they are getting. The sales rep tells you one thing and the mortgage rep tells you something completely different. You would think since they are the same company they could get on the same page. 

I really need to stop writing these first thing in the morning. I am not a morning person.

Lessons Learned:

  • The sales rep is just that... a sales rep. 
  • Don't pack all your important documents until the last possible second. No matter what anyone tells you
  • Show me the money!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, sales reps are there to make a sale. Don't take everything they say with 100% certainty.

    ReplyDelete